Frequently Asked Questions
Before choosing an employment agency, you want to know the reasons they’re a right fit for you. We get it. After all, we pre-screen our candidates thoroughly—and would expect you to do the same. On that note, here’s some further insight into who we are—and the services we offer:
Q: What services does TeamOne offer?
A: We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hires across a wide-range of industries—from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. In addition to staffing solutions, TeamOne also offers payroll services, on-site management (for high-volume clients) and specialized services for both international and local businesses alike.
Q: What is your screening process like?
A: Intensive. Thorough. Rigorous. We always do what’s necessary to attract and recruit the best possible candidates for our clients, vigilantly inspecting their qualifications and results based on four key areas:
- Online applications and resumes
- Phone and in-person interviews
- Skills testing and behavioral assessments using the online service Prove It!
- TeamOne uses E-Verify to determine the eligibility of candidates to work in the United States.
In addition, drug testing is performed upon request.
Q: How is TeamOne different from other staffing agencies?
A: In many ways. In fact, we stand out from competitors for the following reasons:
- Our Safety First Attitude: Our 2014 experience modification rate is .85—one of the lowest in our industry. One reason is due to our Accident Avoidance Program, which helps keep workers compensation claims down by allowing us to identify challenges and stop injuries—before they occur
- Our Low Turnover: We have an unprecedented 98% order fulfillment rate as a result of our meticulous screening process.
- Our Privately-Owned Status: Being independent allows us to operate with more flexibility, and without being beholden to a stock price.
Q: What is your pricing like?
A: Due to the different dynamics of each account, we do not offer across-the-board pricing. However, what we can promise is that you will always receive competitive rates and superior service.
Q: Does TeamOne offer a guarantee?
A: Yes. A 90-day unconditional replacement guarantee on all temp and full-time hires.*
Q: What is your time and attendance system like?
A: We work diligently with you to ensure proper time tracking down to the nearest ¼ hour using automated software that takes the guesswork out of invoicing.
Q: What is the typical temp rejection rate by clients?
A: According to our internal auditing numbers, it’s less than 1%. We send you only the most qualified and compatible matches.
Q: How can my company work with TeamOne?
A: You can submit a staffing request online or simply call
*for complete details contact a TeamOne representative.